BoostPack 3S/102,5 Ah
– Capacity: 1,13775 KWh / 102,5 Ah
– Weight: 7,08 Kg
– 2 internal temperature sensors: KTY 81-110
– Wh per litre: 308
– Dimensions: 278mm x 177mm x 77mm / +-2mm
– Operating voltage: 9.0 V – 12.6 V / 11.1 V Nominal voltage
– Maximum charge current: 102.5 A / 1C
– Optimum duration discharge current 102.5 A / 1C
– Maximum discharge current S1: 205 A / 2C for max. 10 minutes
– Maximum peak discharge current S2: 341 A / 3.33C for max. 1 minute
– Maximum peak discharge current S3: 512 A / 5C maximum 5 seconds in 2 minutes
– Temperature range: discharging = -20°C to 60°C / charging = 0°C to 45°C
– Maximum continuous operating temperature: 60°C
– Cycles: 2000 cycles at 80% discharge depth at 25°C lead to approx. 20% capacity loss
– Calendar capacity loss per year approx. 2% at 25°C ambient temperature
– Cell Chemistry: NMC
– Certificates: UN 38.4 / CE / MSDS
– Manufacturer/Developer: Boostech Elektromechanik & Feinwerktechnik
– Utility model protected
New development with an unbeatable energy density and at the same time a high intrinsic safety.
This cell chemistry is just as safe as comparable LiFePO4 batteries.
Two internal temperature sensors for monitoring the core temperature, this is unique in the field of prismatic battery packs.
Our batteries have a high thermal safety, only at 210°C the thermal runaway begins, in comparison LiFePO4 at 270°C.
The batteries can be controlled by our battery management system, which has been successfully marketed for over 15 years.
Thus there is no danger of deep discharge, overcharging or overheating.
All battery parameters are monitored.
You have your own BMS? No problem, a use with other BMS – systems is unproblematic.
Become one of our satisfied customers.
Scope of delivery:
1 x BoostPack 102,5 Ah 3S 11,1V
3 X cell connector 0,5mm copper nickel plated (per cell connector 67,5 A continuous)